Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 6 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 6 ::

( 12th of January 2013 )

Today is Saturday, where office only operate HALF DAY only ♪(┌・。・)┌ ( 9:00 am - 1 pm )

This is my punch card time for this week ヽ(•‿•)ノ Day by day, the more late I came to the office .. it is DANGEROUS (#+_+)

My activities for the day ~

I found this board - our daily tasks for this month

where I need to take over BANK STATEMENTS *scary* (º_º)

Yesterday, my boss came to the office and held a short meeting - segregating duties for all staffs... ( I knew it after asking my colleagues using Whatsapp application ) ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ



OK, so my task for today is to make sure this data (personal details on a person who is in charge the household matter) are completed ( students house in Egypt )

I also need to jot down the names of head house with the house number ( to facilitate the work if had to contact them there )


I am done by 1:07 pm

When I want to turn off my computer, I found files containing bank drafts ( my boss accidentally left the things beside my desk )

I called my boss, she asked me to send the bank drafts to her at the airport as soon as possible before her Egypt flight departure


I started the journey from the office at 1:27 pm and arrived there at 2:15 pm

I just pass the file to my colleague at the boarding door number 5 & 6

I reached home at 3:30 pm ( hard to believe I managed to drive alone ) ;D



WHOA, the distance from the office to the airport is 96.7 KM ! passing one toll ( RM 4.30 ) I got lost on my way back home く(^_・)ゝ


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.