Saturday, January 12, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 5 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 5 ::

( 11th of January 2013 )

My activities for today ~

is to clean the office as there is no space to walk around (-_-)ゞ゛ HAHAHA ...

I found this while tidy up the office with my colleagues ..

Things that comes with the office trademark ❂.❂ such as Kad Raya , sampul duit raya and notebooks



TADAA ! We have successfully cooperate in tidying the office until it looks clean and more organized 【ツ】


After lunch, I read the company's background 



After reading it, I feel more confident to answer the phone

and today I managed to answer 5 phone calls from the day before ( before this I just answered only 1 call every day ) (⌣́_⌣̀)


This is a space for the students' parents that come to make payment regarding study fees or seek  for cargo services to send items to their children there

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.