Friday, January 18, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 10 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 10 ::

( 17th of January 2013 )


Today, my task is to check the bank statements for the month of November


My job is to understand how to read the bank statements so that it will enable me to detect any errors whether from the bank or the company itself

I also can detect some of outstanding cheque that are not listed in the company account transactions 

This bank statement is important as it is a summary of the company's financial transactions

There are few different ways of payment for parents to settle their child's study fees, such as :
a) bank draft
b) money order through bank
c) cash deposit
c) cash deposit by using the cash deposit machine
d) transfer money from saving account
e) cheque

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.