Friday, January 25, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 17 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 17 ::

( 26th of January 2013 )



Today, I need to alter the excel sheet that I did last Monday

as my boss need the data in portrait view, not in landscape view like I did before



Next, the staffs and I need to check whether the online forms lack of applicant's information that we need to know

So that, our boss can make any changes to the online form as soon as possible since the online application has been opened last two week



These are 2 suggestion that I think my boss need to add up in the application form (*´▽`*)

And my boss reply ☞ OK, I WILL FIX IT

So from us, " Okey boss ! " (ヅ) hehehe ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.