Monday, January 21, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 14 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 14 ::

( 22th of January 2013 )



Today, all of us need to test the online registration that was provided by the Medicmesir.com

We need to act as a student who is interested to apply the medical program under Medicmesir for this year




Thank God, i am done tethe program .. hopefully my application will be accepted ლ(╹◡╹ლ) hehehe ...



After completed the task, i am continuing checking the bank statements for the month of December




This is a part of the bank statements for December that I have managed do before going home



And this is a new area that I prefer to put my work after done it, since my box file is already full

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.