Friday, January 11, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 4 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 4 ::

( 10th of January 2013 )

My activities for the day ~

every morning, after punch card .. i will log in into my office e-mail account

to check whether i have work to be done

usually my boss will give work to me through e-mail only ..

so today, from 9 am until 1 pm .. i just did the photo editing tasks like the previous day

LOOK ! my computer screen is empty .. HAHAHA !


Therefore, we choose to cooperate in tidy up the office shelves while there is temporarily no work to be done

we need to isolate the old files and just put the important document files that are still needed only on the shelves

and surprisely, there are still documents for year 2009 .. 2010 & 2011 (*・_・)ノ*`*`*


At 1.00 pm, I got my first e-mail from the boss today

My tasks are :

a) i need to make sure all of the students name is not overlap

b) updating their phone numbers and house numbers

The purpose of this work is to make sure all the data is up-to-date. If there is students who does not have enough personal data, the Medicmesir staffs in Egypt need to solve it as soon as possible

I went home at 6:45 pm after completing the task ✿◠‿◠

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.