Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 3 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 3 ::

( 9th of January 2013 )

My activities for the day ~

Leave aside the editing photo work and settle the document that are required by Egypt today 


So before I received any instructions from the boss, I finish up my yesterday's task .. by patching stamps and chop the company logo on the front and back envelope.



At 11:00 am, I received my first order from my boss via e-mail - I need to identify each students' rental households in Egypt :

a) identify the head of household and other members who are living in the house ( hostel ) 


b) I need to prepare list of students who will receive food during the exams season

Finish my work at 5:30 pm, already punch card at 5.40 pm but ...
have to go back to the office and settle the important document ( required by today )
Went home at 7:40 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.