Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 2 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 2 ::


( 8th of January 2013 )

My activities for the day ~

continuing editing my company's photo by using several photo editing software ( not yet completed since it does not have the MedicMesir watermark ) ...













After break time, I was required to prepare the study fees receipt for every payment that has been paid ( as I need to refer to the Excel data )
Then, put it in the envelope which the company wants to send it to the students' parents as soon as possible ..



I also need to answer the phone since all of my colleagues are too busy doing their work ..



By answering the phone, I have learned few things about the company such as ...

a) how to apply the MedicMesir services
b) how to pay study fees by using EPF
c) how to apply zakat Selangor for second year ( and above ) students
d) how to apply technical assistance from MedicMesir such as house, fees and others ( in Egypt )
e) list of accredited universities by JPA
f) financial assistance information

After office hours,
my boss held a meeting where she has delegated duties to each of her employees. Starting tomorrow, I will help the Personal Assistance ( P.A ) in managing with any matters that related to the company accounts. And I also been reminded that do not accept any instructions accept from the boss or P.A only.


The boss frequently travels to the Egypt, so we just keep in touch with my boss via email. I also need to create my own email ~

zana.medicmesir@gmail.com  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

The most important thing is .. I am afraid of this skeleton that is placed in the office ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.