Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 36 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 36 ::

( 21th of February 2013 )


Luckily, today i received only few new documents to be recorded :) The last date for this sponsorship appeal has ended and I can send the final data straight to my boss




After log in into my company email account, I am so happy when i read an email from a student. She feel so delighted as I am still receiving her documents although she's submitted her documents late to me



Today I received a new task which requires me to make a call to Kajang and Shah Alam Municipal Council - asking matters regarding banner or bunting that my company wants to hung on the light poles






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.