Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 23 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 23 ::

( 4th of February 2013 )



Today's task : i need to keep all the receipts so that we can track the business records and be sure to note in the excel form. The excel form that i created is easy to understand, in case the boss wants to look further later. I also must retain timely records of all business expenses



By doing this work, it will help my boss to monitor the progress of her business easily. I just take care of  the 2013 company expenses as last year expenses is completed


I prepared a perfect place for all the receipts, by using file and place it in the cupboard space which is close to my table


A deposit slip is a printed slip that accompanies bank deposit. This is why i need to keep all of the bank slip carefully. This is a back up step if any parents will call us and ask whether we received any proof of payment from them via fax or email


So, this is my desk and all of the documents that I have to handle every day


I still remember on the first day I came into this office, my desk is empty without any documents, but today I have been entrusted to handle some of the work in this office ♥ヽ(•‿• )

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.