Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Day-to-day Diary ( 24 )

My Internship Report <((((((((((((((((◕‿◕)⊰

:: Day 24 ::

( 5th of February 2013 )


Today, I got an order to go work outside. i need to go the printed shop located at :

Nets Eco Sdn Bhd
No.50, 
Jalan PBS 14/4 ,
Taman Bukit Perindustrian ,
Bukit serdang ,
43300 Seri Kembangan.








I started the trip after my boss's husband ( the company adviser ) advise the directions through the phone


On the first instructions,
I rushed to Jusco ( a.k.a Aeon Equine Park ) to get the Solusi magazine to give to the printing company, together with the examples of office book that was printed a year ago


Luckily, I arrived there before lunch time as it will be close for the next few days, since they celebrate the Chinese feast


I dealt with the company manager in the room above


I arrived at the office at 1:30 in the afternoon ( ^◡^)っ

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright SYAZANA SAARI 2013. All rights reserved.